School Counseling » Guidance


School Counseling

Forms Links Files

Welcome to the Sycamore High School Counseling Page! 


All scholarships and other student opportunities can be found under "links".  

 -Need a transcript?-

 If you need a transcript sent to a college or for a scholarship, please fill out a "request for records form".  Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. The forms can be found in the guidance office, or you can find a form under "forms" on the SHS website.


School Counseling Department

Registrar: Kim Crosby -   ext. 3407

Secretary: Angie Temple ext. 3412

School Counselors

Christine Faircloth:

Maggie Fields